In this article I am discussing the meaning of Walmart, Walmart Gift Card and Gift Card Balance Information for Walmart.
So here, we go and learn about it.
- 1 About Walmart??
- 2 About Walmart Gift Card
- 2.1 Walmart Gift Card Information
- 2.2 [Activate, Check Balance and Find the PIN]
- 2.3 Activating Walmart Gift Card :
- 2.4 Checking the Walmart Gift Card Balance
- 2.5 Finding PIN on a Plastic Gift Card
- 2.6 If You Don’t Have a PIN
- 2.7 Use or Store Gift Cards/eGift Cards
- 2.8 How to use your gift card to make online purchases:
- 2.9 Store Gift Card in Your Account:
Walmart Inc. is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores, headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. The company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October 31, 1969.
Walmart is a discount store that carries many products. Many Walmart stores now have grocery sections where you can pick up produce, meats, frozen food, milk, and more. The electronics section has computers, mobile phones, cameras, camcorders, iPads, and more. The office section carries office supplies and furniture. Walmart has DVD movies, music, and books, too. They also sell furniture, patio decor, and other items for the home. Walmart also has affordable clothing and shoes for women, men, and kids. They also carry baby items such as cribs, baby bedding, baby clothes, high chairs, car seats, and more. There are also toys- such as dolls, stuffed animals, and blocks and games – available as board games or video games. They have a fitness section which includes home gym equipment as well as gear for team sports like baseball, basketball and football.
Walmart also has automotive supplies such as car seat covers and floor mats. There are gardening supplies available as well – potting soil, planters, and weed killers. The health and beauty section carries makeup, fragrances, vitamins, bath soap, personal care supplies, first aid supplies, and more. Most Walmart locations have a Photo center to pick up prints of your pictures. They also have a Pharmacy in store so you may pick up your prescriptions and shop.
Walmart is a store where you can buy anything from an Apple to an Apple mobile
About Walmart Gift Card
A Walmart gift Card is a card that is similar to a credit card or Debit card that can used to avail some discount or gift at specific stores of Walmart or group of stores of Walmart.
Saving a Walmart plastic Gift Card to your Walmart.com online account does not limit you to using the Walmart Gift Card online. You can use Walmart and Sam’s plastic Gift Cards and eGift cards at any retail or only format of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. in the U.S. or Puerto Rico, including Sam’s Clubs.
A Walmart Gift Card has no expiry date
Walmart Gift Card Information
[Activate, Check Balance and Find the PIN]
Activating Walmart Gift Card :
- No activation is required for gift cards less than $250, eGift Cards or those that were part of a bulk purchase totalling less than 25 cards
- For your security, we will require you to activate any Walmart plastic Gift Cards purchased in an order of 25 cards and/or an order of $250 or more. An email with activation instructions is sent to the email address listed on the account at the time the order is placed. You will receive an email with a password to activate your Gift Card. If you cannot find this email, or did not receive one, please contact Walmart.com Customer Care.
Checking the Walmart Gift Card Balance
With your 16-digit card number and PIN, you can check the balance of a Walmart Gift Card either online here, in a Walmart store or by calling 1-888-537-5503.
Finding PIN on a Plastic Gift Card
A PIN is a Personal Identification Number that is unique to your Walmart Gift Card. It is located on the back of your gift card in the bottom right corner under the silver scratch-off area.
If You Don’t Have a PIN
If you have a plastic gift card that doesn’t have a PIN, you can use it at a store but you cannot use it online at Walmart.com. For your security, Walmart.com can only accept cards with a PIN. Without a pin you cannot check the balance of a Walmart Gift Card, but you can trade it in for a new card with a PIN at any local Walmart store or Sam’s Club in the United States.
Use or Store Gift Cards/eGift Cards
Walmart gift cards can be redeemed at:
- Samsclub.com (if you are not a Sam’s Club member, you may shop at a Sam’s Club store, but a 10% service fee will apply)
- Walmart Stores and Neighbourhood Markets (use plastic card, if e-gift card print out/show email on your mobile device to the cashier)
- Walmart Gas Stations (bring plastic card gift card or if an e-gift card print out/show email on your mobile device to the cashier at Walmart Store to trade it in for a plastic gift card )
- Sam’s Club stores (bring plastic card, or print out/show e-gift card email on your mobile device to the cashier. If you are not a Sam’s Club member, you may shop at a Sam’s Club store, but a 10% service fee will apply)
- Vudu.com (streaming movies and TV)
How to use your gift card to make online purchases:
At checkout, you can use up to five gift cards at one time or a combination of a gift card and other payment method such as credit/debit card or Pay with Cash.
To use your gift cards online:
- During checkout you will reach the Payment Method screen
- Select Gift Card
- Add a new Gift Card or apply those already saved
- As cards are added, you will see them appear in your Purchase Summary
- If your order total is less than the amount on your Walmart Gift Card, the remaining amount will be available on your card for future purchases. If your order total is more than the amount on your Walmart Gift Card, you will need to pay for the balance with additional gift cards or a credit/debt card
Store Gift Card in Your Account:
Up to five Walmart Gift Cards and/or eGift Cards can be stored in your account at one time
To save Gift Cards/eGift cards:
- Sign in to Your Account
- Select Account
- Under Manage Account, select Gift Cards
- Select Add a New Gift Card
- Enter the gift card number, PIN and a gift card nickname
- Select Save
The information is now securely saved in your account. You don’t have to re-enter the PIN when redeeming the card